Cant seem to find an option to make multiple copies of same project.

Hi All

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but there doesn't appear to be a way to specify the number of copies required. So I wanted to produce exam CD's for all the pupils within a dance class, but was unable to specify the number of copies. In the end I've had to install K3B, but I would prefer not to have all the KDE stuff so it would be best if I could do this with Brasero.

Thanks,

Bruce