Re: Using brasero from an external application

Hi,

Le samedi 14 novembre 2009 à 13:17 +0100, Samuel Mehrbrodt a écrit :
Hi,

I am using multiple burners with brasero. I want to access brasero from
an external application and here's what i found out until now:

with 'brasero -a' I can create my project i want.
With 'brasero -r' I can burn this project directly.

What I miss is that I can specify a burner
Sorry but you can't at the moment. Thought this feature has been requested quite a few times lately so I'm thinking about adding it. I'll let you know when it's done. In the mean time could you file a bug please?
(Sometimes I use 5 burners
simultaneously) and then I've got a list like that when I want to choose
my burner in brasero:
"Empty CD-R 700MB"
"Empty CD-R 700MB"
"Empty CD-R 700MB"
"Empty CD-R 700MB"
"Empty CD-R 700MB"

How do I know which burner it is? Can I perhaps specify the burner as a
parameter to brasero (that would be the best solution)?
By the way, K3B puts the name of the drive in brackets if is are more
than 1 burner. But I cannot use K3b because it can be started only
once...
That's indeed a good solution I could consider. But at the moment, you'll find the answer in the tooltips (if you let you mouse pointer long enough on it).

Philippe