How do I know whether I really acitivate libburn as current backend?

The version of Brasero I am using is 0.8.1.

I used --enable-libburnia when compiling.

After install brasero, I used gconftoo-2 to acitivate libburn like this:
$ gconftool-2 -s -t int /apps/brasero/config/priority/libburn-burn 1
        #The original value is 0.

This is the only place I can find libburn things in gconf database.
I can not find /apps/brasero/config/libburn_burn or libburn_iso, as
mentioned in http://www.gnome.org/projects/brasero/
$ gconftool-2 --all-entries /apps/brasero/config  # This is what I got
from /apps/brasero/config
 plugins = [File checksum]
 engine-group =
 immed_flag = false
 minbuf_value = 0

This is the first problem, above.

The second and more important problem is "How can I know whether I'm
using libburn to burn CD/DVD after I acitivate it with gconf
successfully?"
Is there a sign or a prompt to show me something like this "libburn is
your current backend" or "libburn is working" , etc?