Re: Bug Report.

On Tue, 2008-11-11 at 13:11 -0200, Diego Jacobi wrote:
> Hi.
Hi
> I am posting this bug here because i cant find brasero on the list of
> applicactions in the bug tracker:
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/simple-bug-guide.cgi
> choosing "usability".

You should choose Normal bug and then choose classification: Other and
there you'll find out brasero.
If you want to add the usuability keywords please do it after you report
the bug on the keywords entry.

> On Brasero 0.8.0 - debian lenny.
>
> I am on the need of backuping lots of Gb of information and i need to
> organice it well.
> With Brasero i cant open a new data project when i have another one
> opened without closing it.
> This is really annoying for a DVD burnning tool, please fix that.
>
> Or even better, make the New Data Project tool multi DVD capable.
> I would like to be able to make a project for many DVDs at once.
> Instead of just one.
>
> Cheers.
> Diego.

Please report bugs on bugs.gnome.org

> PD: I have another bug report. Should i post it here? or i have to
> wait for brasero to be listed in the gnome bug tracker?
Yes we will be glad to see and fix the bug if it's really a bug.
Please post on the right place.

Cheers
Luis