Bug Report.

Hi.
I am posting this bug here because i cant find brasero on the list of
applicactions in the bug tracker:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/simple-bug-guide.cgi
choosing "usability".

On Brasero 0.8.0 - debian lenny.

I am on the need of backuping lots of Gb of information and i need to
organice it well.
With Brasero i cant open a new data project when i have another one
opened without closing it.
This is really annoying for a DVD burnning tool, please fix that.

Or even better, make the New Data Project tool multi DVD capable.
I would like to be able to make a project for many DVDs at once.
Instead of just one.

Cheers.
Diego.

PD: I have another bug report. Should i post it here? or i have to
wait for brasero to be listed in the gnome bug tracker?