Re: Updated Galician translation

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your work. Now the rule for GNOME is that developers shouldn't interfere with translation work. In GNOME each language has a coordinator that is responsible for reviewing and committing translations.
For Galician you should send your translation to
Ignacio Casal Quinteiro

nacho resa gmail com

Now, if you don't get any response, then tell me and I'll commit your translation to the tree (I don't want to see your work done for nothing =)).

Thanks again,
Philippe