Re: Documentation - Questions to the dev

Il giorno mer, 05/03/2008 alle 13.48 +0100, Philippe Rouquier ha
scritto:
> Hi,

Hi!

Thank you for your answer!

> Yes, if a plugin can image or burn, then brasero will not present it
> to the user since he could mess up and disable important plugins.
> Those plugins are managed automatically by brasero. Only non essential
> plugins are shown.
> There are still ways to interfere with plugin management but that
> should be for advanced users only. From the README :

I have to read README more often! :)

> I don't think they should be mentioned. As I said each of these
> plugins is to manipulate a particular backend. They don't provide a
> functionality that the user should turn on and off.

Good to know! ;)

> agreed. Could you open a bug on bugzilla.gnome.org so I remember this
> idea before 0.8.X comes out please?

Done: 520578

> Ok, the first one is obviously a bug (a nice trace could be useful if
> you report the bug but apparently that should be reproducible).

I've opened a bug here too: 520577 in bugzilla and 198862 in Launchapd
(there you can find a stacktrace...)

> If I missed something or I was not clear enough, please let me know.

That was really clear! ;)

> Thanks again to you and all other contributors for your work. It's
> much appreciated.

Thank you!

Bye!

--
Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande yahoo it>