Re: port Brasero to opensolaris

Hi,

Sorry, I didn't check bugzilla before posting a reply in the forum and apparently I should have since it seems you're well ahead of what I thought. I read your patches in bugzilla and they seem good to me. I intend to commit them to trunk tomorrow (that means they'll be included for next release). Now in bugzilla someone said brasero couldn't compile with solaris (see #507141 ). I was wondering if you could tell me what you think of his patch and if it's really needed (though I must confess some cleanups are needed in the headers). But maybe I'm wrong here and confuse solaris and open solaris.
Thanks in advance.

Philippe Rouquier