Re: Questions on the new "Video project"

Hi,

Il giorno sab, 23/08/2008 alle 20.14 +0200, Philippe Rouquier ha
scritto:
> The video project supports all video types that Gstreamer installation
> supports. So if a file is not supported that probably means that
> corresponding gstreamer plugin is not installed. Basically if totem is
> able to play it then brasero should be able to use it as well.
>
> On my system I have all types of gstreamer-plugins (good, bad, ugly,
> ffpmeg, ...). You must install them all anyway since ffmpeg plugins is
> needed for MP2/AC3 sound encoding and gstreamer-plugins-ugly for
> multiplexing MPEG2. In addition to this, brasero also needs vcdimager
> and dvdauthor to be installed.
>
> The greyed burn/properties buttons problem is probably due to
> something among the above that is missing.
>
> I hope this helps =)

It didn't help me burning a video project, but it did help me writing
the documentation! :)

I added a note when talking about the video project that you need all
GStreamer plugins, ffmpeg, vcdimager and dvdauthor. ;)

I uploaded a new file on the bug report.

Cheers.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande yahoo it>