Questions on the new "Video project"

Hi,

I'm working on bug 547111 and I'm looking for some help and information
about the new "Video project". :)

I'm trying to create a new video project, but if I choose some AVI
files, it complais with an error like "... does not have a suitable type
for video projects" (sometimes it happens with random video files: mpg,
qt, avi, wmv...)

What kind of files should someone use?

When I add a big file and I want to burn it, I click "Burn" the first
time to open the "Disc Burning Setup" dialog, but then I cannot click on
it anymore nor I'm able to click on the "Properties" button next to the
drop-down list at the top nor to choose the number of copies... (I have
an empty CD in the burner and I'm trying to burn 300MB, brasero version
is from SVN).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Cheers.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande yahoo it>