Should we propose brasero to Gnome Desktop on 2.22

Hi

A user came to our irc channel and asked why don't we propose brasero to
Gnome Desktop platform.
Imo brasero is stable and good enough to be added to the Gnome Desktop
platform. What you guys think ?
Many Gnome oriented distros are starting to ship brasero as their
default burning application instead of n-b-c like opensuse and xubuntu
from what i know. (1)
The problem is the dependencies since we use extensive cdwriting tools
that could be difficult to accept to the release team. Here is the new
module proposing rules. (2)

1 - http://abock.org/2007/09/24/opensuse-103-almost-ready/
2 - http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/ModuleProposing