libfluidsynth1 depends on libjack

Hey Stefan,

as mentioned previously, we now have Beast AppImage builds available here:

  https://bintray.com/beast-team/testing/Beast-AppImage

These are built on a Ubuntu-18.04 (bionic) and I'm currently testing the
AppImage on a Fedora-28 system.
Our AppImage includes libfluidsynth1 as hard Beast dependency, but that in turn
depens on libjack-jackd2-0 which is *not* included in the AppImage. The reason
libjack.so.0.1.0 is not included is that it's blacklisted by the AppImage tools,
because it tends to be tightly coupled to jackd:

  https://github.com/AppImage/AppImages/blob/master/excludelist

So basically, because of Beast depending on libfluidsynth.so.1, and that
depending on libjack.so.0.1.0, Beast cannot be run on Fedora eventhough it does
not *USE* libjack.so.0.1.0:

$ ./beast-0.13.0-alpha-341-g36a856c.x64.AppImage
./beast-0.13.0-alpha-341-g36a856c.x64.AppImage: error while loading shared
libraries: libjack.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Can you look into whether it's feasible for us to build a libfluidsynth version
(on bionic) that's good enough to fulfill the requirements of libbse, but not
link against libjack?

I'll investigate if there's an easy but reproducible way for us to provide a
Docker image that can have pre-built components like this or larger
sample/instrument sets.

--
Yours sincerely,
Tim Janik