Using std::any

Hey Stefan,

Aida introduces its own Any type and I think it could be significantly
simplified by using std::any internally.
However std::any is C++17 stuff, so its only available as <experimental/any>.
But even that requires C++14, and our code base currently just depends on C++11.

What's your take on upgrading the dependency to C++14, and thus being able to
use <experimental/any> (besides some other minor improvements C++14 brings)?

--
Yours sincerely,
Tim Janik

https://testbit.eu/timj/