Re: jack-driver & jack_ringbuffer

Hey Stefan,

please go ahead and use teh jack ringbuffer is one is really needed.

IIRC, the old ring buffer code we had went into birnet, then rapicorn,
then rcore and because it got no uses into rcore/tests and in the end
was removed a year or so ago.
The final removal was due to non-trivial bugs in the ring buffer code
found by the gcc/clang thread sanitizers, see rapicorn's
        --enable-debug=tsan
option. (Not sure if that got ported to beast yet)