Re: Drawing a knob in HTML5

Here's the latest version, supporting mouse events, volume knob and balance knob
behaviour. Google-chrome shows a one-time popup about hiding the mouse
cursor for knob adjustments, but FF *always* displays it, making
requestPointerLock somewhat unusable.

It might make sense to file bug against FF for this...