Drawing a knob in HTML5

Hi Stefan,

talking about UIs the other day, you suggested giving a simple knob
implementation a shot.

Here's my first attempt at *drawing* one, so it's not too hard to get something
onto the screen. However, I think I'll start over, draw from scratch without an
SVG and can then include a level display in the circumference. Also, it'll need
two different implementations, one for balance displays, one for level (volume)
displays.

--
Yours sincerely,
Tim Janik

https://testbit.eu/timj/
Free software author.

<<< text/html; name="simple-knob.html": Unrecognized >>>