Re: SNet Router Crash fix

Hey Stafen.

On 27.10.2016 16:40, Stefan Westerfeld wrote:
   Hi!

BEAST has been crashing for me in the last git version, should be reproducable
by the following steps:

(1) start beast
(2) load BQS organ instrument
(3) in the snet router, RIGHT click on DavOrgan-1
-> crash

Ah, I see it now. I read your last email that right clicking on the router canvas was needed, so it escaped
me back then.

In any case, I tried to fix it myself, and this is the resulting patch:

Great, I'd love to apply.

Can you please commit your changes, add signed-off, and send it as git format-patch, as github pull request
or a commit I can cherry pick from stwbeast?
I.e. anything that's a proper commit and preserves your authorship, etc.

--
Yours sincerely,
Tim Janik

https://testbit.eu/timj/