Re: svg and some ui ideas (was: Re: new icons [attached this time])

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004, [iso-8859-5] °àâÕÜ ¿ÞßÞÒ wrote:

> > > I thought rack editor is supposed to create gui for a network, not an
> > > individual module. Is it able to create a sophisicated gui for a module?
> >
> > well a module is a simple network, right?
> > if the rack editor lacks a feature to create the module GUI, it probably
> > lacks the same features for network GUIs (at least, if the network uses
> > said module), so we might as well add the feature to the rack editor to
> > be used by all modules/BSE files, rather than code it up for a single
> > module alone.
> >

> I'm afraid I don't understand the rack editor concept completely now :/
> Could you send some mockups or something like that?

no, that'd be just wasted time. the code is mostly in place and simply
needs another overhaul be me, there're just three or four other major
code sections that need my attention first (besides the ordinary day
to day maintenance).
i'm afraid you'll simply have to wait until i get around to working on
it again.

> --Artem

---
ciaoTJ