Re: small UI improvements

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, [iso-8859-5] °àâÕÜ ¿ÞßÞÒ wrote:

> Here're some ideas on small beast UI improvements:
>
> * wpdate the main toolbar:
> >>  use full-sized icons
> >>  add save/undo/redo (common actions) to the toolbar
>
> * update mixer editor to use horizontal toolbar (for consistent look
> with other parts: routing/song editor)

the mixer busses extend in height, the taller a bus is, the better you
can adjust its volume. and once busses support effects they will have to
be even taller. a horizontal toolbar (above or beneth it) takes away
available vertical extension space. this prevents the busses from getting
as much height as is possible, and forces the users to make their beast
windows even larger. (and keeping the windows smaller than they already
are is a real user request, making the dialogs usable in 800x600 is
a feture request in our wiki.)

> * rename Parameters in CSynth/Song tab to properties and add icon
> (stock) to it as well.

the icon is already there. the ->property rename i'll do.

> I'm ready to take on this tasks, if they seem ok. --Artem

what's left is a two liner, i'll handle that.

---
ciaoTJ