Re: new icons [attached this time]

On mer, 2004-09-08 at 09:14 +0200, Tim Janik wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, [iso-8859-5] °àâÕÜ ¿ÞßÞÒ wrote:
>
> > On lun, 2004-09-06 at 16:58 +0200, Tim Janik wrote:
> > > On Mon, 6 Sep 2004, [iso-8859-5] °à âÕÜ ¿ÞßÞÒ wrote:

> > I added 2 new icons (for routing and for mixer bus)
>
> cool, all in CVS already!
>
> i've attached a partial screenshot that shows two icons which could be
> improved somewhat. one is a mockup of your part icons named "Link",
> the other is the "Repeat" icon for songs. if you come up with better
> ideas/icons, lemme know.
> (in fact, that holds true for most icons in beast, many of the icons
> i drew myself could be improved upon, so feel free to submit new
> icons even for icons we already have).

ok... What do you think about redoing all icons in svg? (they can be
rendered in png at least until beast can handle them natively)

> > > huh? do you really intend to maintain an esperanto translation?
> > Sure, what's wrong?
>
> erm, are there actually people who speak/read esperanto, so the
> translation has actually a slight chance of being useful?

yess. Although I don't know the exact number of eo speakers, there're
tens of millions or something like that.

Also see
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.8/eo/index.html (not much but...)

--Artem