Re: new icons [attached this time]

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, [iso-8859-5] °àâÕÜ ¿ÞßÞÒ wrote:

> > > What do you mean by mixer busses here?
> >
> > the busses contained in the mixer in CVS, i.e. the things you connect tracks
> > as input to, adjust the volume for, that display the db meters and that
> > you connect to master-1 as output, i.e. what you wrote about in your
> > last email ;)
> >
> I added 2 new icons (for routing and for mixer bus)

cool, all in CVS already!

i've attached a partial screenshot that shows two icons which could be
improved somewhat. one is a mockup of your part icons named "Link",
the other is the "Repeat" icon for songs. if you come up with better
ideas/icons, lemme know.
(in fact, that holds true for most icons in beast, many of the icons
i drew myself could be improved upon, so feel free to submit new
icons even for icons we already have).

> > > Also attached an
> > > update for russian locale (ru.po) and an initial translation for the
> > > esperanto locale (eo.po); Very enjoyable to use BEAST in eo indeed :)
> >
> > huh? do you really intend to maintain an esperanto translation?
> Sure, what's wrong?

erm, are there actually people who speak/read esperanto, so the
translation has actually a slight chance of being useful?

> --Artem.

---
ciaoTJ