Re: Use Cases - question about the process

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Henning Sprang wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Tim Janik wrote:
> >[...]
> >
> > > So, to get everything a bit ordered we might have or need to build  a
> > chain
> > > that looks like this:
> > >
> > > - reuirement/feature (request, if not already implemented)
> >
> > constructing use cases for features already implemented is also
> > very important. that is useful to find out whether an implementation
> > is appropriate, what it lacks and what can be improved upon it.
>
> Yes, That's why my chain starts there, and i mentioned feature requests as
> an extra topic to imply that we should get started  documenting the features
> already
> realized. I think technology-wise we have nearly everything a real cool
> music
> making app needs, but not as accessible as it could be.
>
> I see, there's a wiki page on FeatureRequests, if that's o.k. i'd start a
> new
> page named "FeaTures" or "FeatureS"  and start filling it with what i see
> beast can already
> do.

uhm, capitalizing random letters isn't such a good idea.
if all else fails, you can always create links as [Features], but
for this example, i think something like BeastFeatures would be
an appropriate name.
you don't need my permission to create a wiki page btw, anyone can do
that, that's the whole point behind wikis ;)

> Henning

---
ciaoTJ