Re: Use Cases - question about the process

> uhm, capitalizing random letters isn't such a good idea.
> if all else fails, you can always create links as [Features], but
> for this example, i think something like BeastFeatures would be
> an appropriate name.
> you don't need my permission to create a wiki page btw, anyone can do
> that, that's the whole point behind wikis ;)

I know, but i don't want to start creating random pages as a newbie without
talking to
anybody as long as  don't feel i am really familiar enough with the project
- could have been
you already have such a page but it's hidden or so - so it's more an
informal question
then for permission...

Henning