Re: Bug#210623: more manpages
- From: Alper Ersoy <dirt gtk org>
- To: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- Cc: Beasty Crowd <beast gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Bug#210623: more manpages
- Date: Mon Sep 22 17:03:30 2003
> i don't quite understand what you mean to use context for anyway,
> we have manual page, html and markup generation already which are
> our primary targets. so what's context going to change here?
We will have super quality PS and PDF targets. You may even use PDF
target to get decent presentations in the future :) (But don't worry,
the items in the todo list have top priority ;)
> i got tetex-bin tetex-base and tetex-extra and it doesn't look
> like there's a context file in there.
What version? tetex-2.0 contains it. locate texmf/tex/context/base
doesn't return anything?
] [Thread Prev