Re: OT: Unicode and UTF-8 avoided? (was Re: Please translate beast and bse)

Tim Janik:
> On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Danilo Segan wrote:
> > On the other hand, since your web page is also given with charset ISO-
> > 8859-1,

This was a bug in one of the XSL stylesheets, otherwise my intent was
to output UTF-8 for both website and online help.  Thank you very much
for noticing this.

> alper, is there a reason the html files are in ISO-8859-1 and not UTF-8,
> and can you switch that?

I thought I already did.  Seems navigation.xsl's encoding was
overriding the one in html.xsl.

--
Alper Ersoy