[banter-list] Boyd! Trying to get a hold of you!

Hey Boyd,

I'd like to talk to you about Banter and it's use of the Adium Theme
using jscall-sharp.

Also, in terms of Banter itself, it was extremely hard getting the
dependencies aligned to compile. Not only was the MonoDevelop stuff
missing from the tarballs, but the SVN doesn't come down in a way that
you can simply open the project in MonoDevelop and go.

Once I finally compiled the project (after removing a huge chunk of code
that doesn't compile because of Account.cs Line 596:

case org.freedesktop.Telepathy.ChannelType.Text:

Doesn't work because its expecting a constant. This must be a change in
the Telepathy library?

Once I got it compiled and ran the app, I get the first window, but I
can't really use the app, most buttons do not work, and several of them
cause crashes. I think it might be because of the theme file locations,
i'm not sure.

If you let me know that you are around and actively working on the
project, I'd like to talk to you if possible.

Thanks

Phil