Re: [Banshee-List] Installing 2.9.1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected in autogen.sh

git remote add origin https://github.com/arfbtwn/banshee.git
git init
git remote -v
origin  https://github.com/arfbtwn/banshee.git (fetch)
origin  https://github.com/arfbtwn/banshee.git (push)
git fetch --all
git branch --list
[nothing]
git checkout feature/csharp4
"error: Updating the following directories would lose untracked files in it:
        src/Hyena
error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by
checkout:
[a billion lines]"
Dumped everything in folder into zip file then files & moved zip. Re entered
git commands:
"error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by
checkout:
        .gitattributes
        .github/CONTRIBUTING.md
        .gitignore
        .gitmodules
Please move or remove them before you switch branches. Aborting"

Seems nuts that it's got a problem with git files that it's using itself.
Put them all in zips.

$ git checkout feature/csharp4
"Branch feature/csharp4 set up to track remote branch feature/csharp4 from
origin.
Switched to a new branch 'feature/csharp4'"

$ ./autogen.sh
"No package 'gstreamer-sharp-1.0' found"
./autogen.sh --enable-gst-native (changes from previous only):
"banshee-2.9.2 /   Build Environment /     Install Prefix:
/usr/lib/pkgconfig/../.. [was /usr]"
$ make
previous apple device issue
$ ./autogen.sh --enable-gst-native --disable-appledevice
$ make:
Apple issue gone. Same "Making all in Banshee.Gio" issue :(

"compile my own gudev-sharp"
$ git clone https://github.com/mono/gudev-sharp.git
$ git submodule update --init
$ cd gudev-sharp
$ ./autogen.sh
$ make
failed: no -keyfile:../gudev-sharp.snk -out:gudev-sharp.dll -unsafe
-target:library
-r:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/../../lib/mono/gtk-sharp-3.0/glib-sharp.dll
AssemblyInfo.cs generated/*.cs
/bin/bash: no: command not found
Makefile:503: recipe for target 'gudev-sharp.dll' failed

$ make CSC=mcs
looks like it worked
$ cd ../
$ ./autogen.sh --enable-gst-native --disable-appledevice
$ make
Apple issue gone. Same "Making all in Banshee.Gio" issue. "compile my own
gudev-sharp" section obviously didn't do anything so I guess either I did it
wrongly or it wasn't the right thing to do.

As always, any pointers welcomed.
Cheers dude.

--
Sent from: http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/