Re: [Banshee-List] Installing 2.9.1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected in autogen.sh

In fact, try out this branch:
https://github.com/arfbtwn/banshee/tree/feature/csharp4

I've reverted the C#6 syntax that was recently introduced in
Notifications - IIRC there are no others on master branch, fingers
crossed :)

On 14 September 2017 at 19:23, Nicholas Little