Re: [Banshee-List] Media import crashes Banshee

Cool, I'm glad you at least got up and running with *something* after
all this :)

If you're running master branch of the fork then try out feature/fixes
- there are a few build system changes that should make things easier
and we've collected some other patches while working on various
things, seems fairly stable.