Re: [Banshee-List] Trouble Building Banshee on Linux Mint (Again)

Hi Bernd,

That's some nice shell foo. In configure.ac you'll find:

SHAMROCK_CHECK_MONO_2_0_GAC_ASSEMBLIES([
    Mono.Posix
    ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib
])

You'll probably have to do some hacking around in the build subtree,
which contains all the macros used by autotools, in order to get it to
work - specifically take a look at
https://github.com/GNOME/banshee/blob/master/build/m4/shamrock/mono.m4

We could probably look at updating some of these dependencies as I
think some distributions are dropping Banshee through build
difficulties - Gentoo appears to be anyway so feel free to share a
patch when you get up and running.

Good luck.

Yours,
Nicholas