Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee having trouble connecting to the Internet

Using the --debug option, I had noticed that the programme is trying to
connect through a proxy that I do not use any more. Strangely enough, GNOME
control panel states that I am NOT connected to any proxy!  I had to use
_both_ dconf editor and gconf-editor to manually remove the offending
setting.  And it worked!

Thanks for directing my attention to the source of the trouble.

Hosam Adeeb Nashed