Re: [Banshee-List] Bugs, Features & Forks

On 01/08/2017 03:08 AM, Nicholas Little via banshee-list wrote:
Hi Nate,

The album explorer was a filter so it's not included in the new user
interface, if you don't --enable-treeview and run with --classic then
you'll get access to it, course then you'll essentially just be
running banshee master with a couple of MTP tweaks and minor bugfixes,
but that's cool - I want to maintain the classic user interface too.

I haven't included filters because you can get the same functionality
by using search and they take up too much screen estate as they're
currently implemented - eventually I'd like to reintroduce them but
perhaps have them integrated with search.

Another idea I've been toying with is displaying album art in the main
track list - I like eye-candy as much as the next guy.

That would be nice!
Nate

Cheers