[Banshee-List] All this time I thought I had albums with broken FLACs

Hi,

Banshee 2.6.2 (I'd use a more recent build but that's not possible on my
distro) is having moments of silence and skipping when playing some flac
encoded files. At first I thought, goddamnit, I downloaded bad files. But,
nope, Audacious is able to play them just fine. I got Audacious set so it
uses ALSA and not pulseaudio, no idea if that's the reason. I really wish I
could try a more recent build, but that's it for me, banshee 2.9 will not
compile correctly in my distro's environment. Just thought I'd let the
makers know.