Re: [Banshee-List] I can not compile master on Arch Linux

Hi Ivan,

I went through the same process as you from some days ago until now...
meanwhile I can compile Banshee without errors, but get errors at start.

There were the exact same errors to me that you posted. To solve them, I
manually had to replace all the references to *-sharp libs with selfbuilt
ones. Additionally, my Monodevelop was not able to find basic mono system
libraries for whatever reasons - I had to manually add their references into
each project.
This was huge work and I wonder why everything fails so hard...

Nevertheless, here are the git links for the *-sharp libraries:
http://banshee.fm/download/development/ (look at 2. Get Source Code - Other
Libraries)
I needed them ALL!

Currently, I am wondering why libbanshee.so does not get created ... and
without this, my Banshee refuses to start.

Good luck,
7even

-----
http://www.nskcomputing.de | http://www.site7even.de | http://x4fun.site7even.de