Re: [Banshee-List] Unable to import audio media program freeze

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 2:08 PM, span-drel <james takein eu> wrote:

The only ‘sqlite’ dependency I can spot is libsqlite3-0 (3.11.1) again as
far as I am aware it has not been updated for a while.
https://packages.debian.org/stretch/libsqlite3-0

Yeah, that might not be the reason for Banshee freezing up, but some operations become slow as molasses.
This is caused by updating sqlite3 to 3.x.y where x >= 10 because the fix for the above bug  does a runtime check for

SELECT sqlite_version () >= '3.8.1'

which fails for 3.11.1 (but should pass).

Cheers, Roderich