Re: [Banshee-List] Unable to import audio media program freeze

Roderich, thanks for the reply. I use the standard Banshee 2.6.2 in the
Debian Stretch/Testing. As far as I am aware it has not been updated for a
while.
https://packages.debian.org/stretch/banshee

The only ‘sqlite’ dependency I can spot is libsqlite3-0 (3.11.1) again as
far as I am aware it has not been updated for a while.
https://packages.debian.org/stretch/libsqlite3-0

But, thanks to a bit more Googling I have stumbled across this recent GNOME
Bugzilla “Bug 759911 - DAAP extension makes Banshee hang when importing
media”. Apparently, disabling the DAAP extension followed by a restart fixes
the problem, I will give this a go tonight.