[Banshee-List] Banshee not applying album art consistently?

I have a large collection of live music in flac format. When I import the
flacs, some albums have the album art icon updated automatically according
to the individual flac file icons and some do not.

I have checked the blocks in the flac files using metaflac and each flac in
each album appear to contain the same blocks and block types (Block #3,
type: 6 (PICTURE), type: 3 (Cover (front)), MIME-Type: image/jpeg.)

It would appear that my flacs contain consistent meta data but banshee does
not apply it consistently.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jay