Re: [Banshee-List] status of Windows 7 Banshee bugs?

Hi Christian,

I only tried it on Windows 7.
I would hope that it was made to work on Windows, because it is SUCH a fine tool. Really. For me it is a database tool for managing my mp3 music (over 50 GB), and writing playlists. Thing is, I can change meta data on many files at a time using edit tracks. Also, being able to grab a map and tell it to be opened in Banshee, and it will do so in a seperate playlist, great for quickly incorpoarting new stuff and have a look at it.

Then for DJing I use MIXXX, because of its autoplaylist., and some typical DCing features. I can make playlists with MIXX of course, but the look and feel of Banshee is much more standard general window-like, and makes more sense.

I have not the knowledge for that, helas.

thanks for all the fish!!!!!

Francois