[Banshee-List] Internet Radio

I have added an internet radio station to Banshee 2.6.2 on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.
The station is called RSG and the url is
http://web.sabc.co.za/digital/player/1.0/rsg/index.html#listenLiveTab. That
url works perfectly good if opened in Firefox.

However, when I try to play the station in Banshee, I get the following
message:
mono-sgen requires to install plugins to play media files of the following
type: application/x-gzip decoder

Where do I get this decoder and how do I install it?