[Banshee-List] Miro Guide on Banshee and my new iPod doesn't seem to work with Banshee

I somehow deleted or uninstalled the Miro Guide from Banshee recently. Is
there a way to get it back? I hope it's not like the AmazonMP3 Store that
used to be on Banshee. I ended up installing clamz for that, once I realized
I couldn't get it back. I bought a new iPod to replace my old one recently,
but I seem to be having trouble with it. When I hook it up to the computer
and run Banshee, it doesn't seem able to work with Banshee so far. Earlier,
I was trying to put a lot of my music and audiobooks from Banshee on to it,
but after I disconnected it from my computer, it still said it doesn't have
any music on it. My computer even says it was able to put all my music and
audiobooks on it without much of any problems. The only problem is that my
computer is a PC without a Windows OS on it. Instead, it has a Linux OS and
can't access iTunes unless I use Banshee as an alternative to iTunes or
install Wine as an alternative to Windows. What would be causing that?