[Banshee-List] does Banshee modify MP3 files?

I ask because every time I run a back up on my media drive, it insists on
re-backing up the MP3 file, as if they have changed since the last backup.
Also, when I tell Banshee to sort by Last Added, almost every thing is set
to April 20th 2015... and that just is not right. If Banshee does modify
files, why and how can I stop it - other than write protecting the files
themselves? Thanks.

✞ Derek Tombrello (KM4JAG)
www.RobotsAndComputers.com

-=[ Come Join Me in THE $1 Social Experiment ]=-
... www.RobotsAndComputers.com/blog/?p=138 ...