Re: [Banshee-List] banshee.fm website update

Hi,

On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 5:15 PM, Danny Schmarsel <danny schmarsel de> wrote:

Thank you :)

Debian already got a new release in the last few days, I will update the notes about that soon.

I've noticed that Ubuntu stopped shipping Banshee after 13.10 - the Team PPA has a package for 14.04.

But what about later versions? Does anybody build packages for Ubuntu 14.10 and 15.04?

Banshee is still included in the regular Ubuntu repositories (in "universe"), it's just not installed by default anymore.
For example, for 15.04:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/vivid/banshee

As there hasn't been a stable release in a while, there is no need to have packages for the last stable release of Banshee in the PPA for recent Ubuntu versions: it would just be the exact same as the one in the normal repository.

Danny