[Banshee-List] Banshee Community Extensions is moving to GitHub

Hello everybody,

As you might know, Gitorious is shutting down [1], and will be read-only from the 15th of May. As a consequence, we are moving the Community Extension git repository to GitHub:
https://github.com/BansheeMediaPlayer/banshee-community-extensions

It's under the same organization used to manage the http://banshee.fm web site.

Please update the remotes for any clone of the banshee-community-extensions repository you might have.

If you were a committer for the repo on Gitorious, please give me your GitHub handle and I'll add you to the "Extension devs" team [2].

There are still a few places that need to be updated for this move (on banshee.fm, READMEs, etc.), so any help with that is welcome !

Cheers,

--
Bertrand

[1] https://about.gitlab.com/2015/03/03/gitlab-acquires-gitorious/