[Banshee-List] No longer able to play tracks in Banshee

I am running Banshee 2.6.2. Upon starting it up just now, I discovered I was
unable to play any tracks. When I double-click a track or right-click and
press "Play", nothing happens. Other functionality appears to be unaffected.
Here is a log of the output when I run Banshee on the console, attempt to
play a few tracks, and exit.

BansheeLog.txt
<http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n4652203/BansheeLog.txt>

I can't think of what might have caused this, as it was working yesterday. I
did just install one update (I am running Linux Mint 17), but it has nothing
to do with music and the problem remains even if I removed the update.