Re: [Banshee-List] GUDevre

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 2:03 PM, Tim B. <linux-developer online de> wrote:

But the side-panel-content isn't visible.
I've attached a png screenshot. Hopefully you can receive this over the
mailing list.

Yeah, I've encountered that, too. The "side-panel" is called SourceView in the Banshee sources,
with individual entries rendered in SourceRowRenderer. The attached patch makes it work for me, though
I don't pretend to understand why it is needed.

Cheers, Roderich