[Banshee-List] Album View Sorting

As of right now, Banshee sorts albums in the main browser by Album Name. I
think it would be nice to also have the option to sort my albums by other
metrics, namely by Album Artist. This is how albums are generally orders in
other apps, such as iTunes or MusicBee for Windows (which is what I used
before) and I find, at least for me personally, it's a faster way of finding
the song I want. I'm much more likely to have remembered the name of the
artist than the album on which the song is from.