[Banshee-List] playlists totally messed up

Hi,

I made playlists. Then removed all from my library in order to change to a different library of other music. I changed back to the original library and the playlists contain totally different songs. A MESS!

Since I thought playlists were safe, I did not export them as I was still woking on them. What now? I cannot imagine a way to get the contents of these playlists back?

very much NOT amused

Francois