Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee freeze on Launch

Very similar issue.

banshee-2.6.2-2.1.9.x86_64
openSUSE 13.2 3.16.7-7-desktop
mono-core-3.8.0-1.4.x86_64
glibc-2.19-16.2.5.x86_64

LOVE Banshee, I've been using it forever.

But, of course there is a but, for quite awhile now I need to kill the
process the first time I start banshee as it goes into a solid loop
burning cycles.  Then i start it again and i am good to go,  awesomeness
restored and fully operational.

Thoughts / work arounds?  It gets annoying after several hundred
times. :)

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383