[Banshee-List] disable smart playlist

Hi

I do not want the smart playlists showing up all the time. I have tried
deleting them, however they continue to show up as soon as a new song starts
to play or I add new media to the player.

I have searched duckduckgo and this forum but found nothing talking about
this problem.

I am sorry if I missed something

Can you send me a link explaining how to disable them, or just explain it
for me

Cheers,