Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 2.6.2 on Manjaro (Gnome) became unresponsive

On Tue, 2015-12-15 at 11:30 -0800, vienswuer wrote:
Banshee 2.6.2 is not working properly under any Gnome 3 distro I have
installed: Sabayon (Gentoo) and Antergos (Arch). Actually, I can play
music without problem, but I cannot add folders to the library, since
it  immediately freezes. From time to time. after "freezing", a pop-
up window invites you to "force quit" or continue "waiting". I am
going to start a new thread regarding this matter, but I thought it
could be related with what you mentioned.

I experience this same issue; it is not possible to add new media to
the library.

Another notch indicating it is time to find a new media-player app. :(

--
Meetings Coordinator, Michigan Association of Railroad Passengers
537 Shirley St NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503-1754 Phone: 616.581.8010